Thursday, July 19, 2007

The end is near!


http://the-end.com/

"
Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next two years, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history."

Need I say more?



...Puh-lease.

I invite you to investigate the site if you're bored... It has some pretty... well, 'interesting' stuff on it.

1 comment:

The Teacher Formerly Known as... said...

I read the first 26 pages or so... frightening, if it is true... I just hope that when it comes, it comes when I am in the classroom, preferably with as many people from the '09 as possible... :-) I miss you guys!